Personal data protection
Information about data processing
We kindly inform you that Hanke Tissue Sp. z o.o., ul. Fabryczna 1, 66-470 Kostrzyn, KRS no. 0000036269, REGON no. 210213590, NIP no. 5980009201, hereinafter referred to as Hanke Tissue, processes data provided by you based on your voluntary consent.
This information may include data which, according to the Ordinance of the European Parliament and EU Council no. 2016/679 of 28th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), are of a personal nature.
In compliance with the binding regulations on personal data protection, in particular with regard to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the aim to ensure proper personal data protection is mainly to provide a data subject with the information concerning personal data processing, depending on whether this information was directly acquired from the data subject or from other sources.
In the light of the foregoing, we would like to inform you, that:
- Hanke Tissue Sp. z o.o., ul. Fabryczna 1, 66-470 Kostrzyn, KRS no. 0000036269, REGON no. 210213590, NIP no. 5980009201 is your personal data administrator (hereinafter referred to as data administrator). You may contact the data administrator in a written form by post into the above-stated address.
- The data administrator appointed its data protection supervisor (hereinafter referred to as DPS). You may contact him in a written form by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data are processed by taking into account the purpose of exercising legitimate interests by the data administrator or third party.
- Legitimate interests exercised by the data administrator consist of offering goods and services contributing to the increase of stability and safety of global trading.
- Your personal data are processed in order to supply complete information within the scope of goods offered by the data administrator, including statistical purposes.
- Your personal data are processed by the data administrator only for the purpose for which they were provided.
- Your personal data are not transferred to the recipients in third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your personal data will be processed by the data administrator within the period needed for exercising legitimate interests of the data administrator.
- In connection with processing of your personal data, you are entitled to:
- require access to your personal data from the data administrator,
- require to have your personal data corrected by the data administrator,
- require removal of your personal data by the data administrator,
- require to limit the processing of your personal data by the data administrator,
- lodge the objection to processing your personal data,
- move your personal data,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authorities.
- The data administrator shall endeavour to ensure all physical, technical and organizational means to protect your personal data against accidental or deliberate damage, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure, use or access in compliance with all binding legal provisions.
More information concerning your rights in connection with processing of your personal data by the data administration may be obtained by contacting our data protection supervisor.